In Tuscany, in Anghiari, Busatti produces handcrafted fabrics from natural linen/flax and cotton since 1842. By keeping grassroots and Renaissance traditions, on which new production processes, colours and finish are retained, we stay true to our original mandate.
The company, owned by the same family for eight generations, is a guarantee of respect and continuity of values.
The high quality fibers, are entirely made in Italy. Dying is processed on the fiber, not on the bolt, to grant a longer durability and brilliance of colours.
Busatti offers a vast choice of fabrics by the meter/yard as well as finished products for:
- tableware, tablelcoths, placemats, napkins, runners, cavalieri (wider runners that go across the table);
- kitchenware, including aprons, kitchen towels, mitts, “bread-warmer” baskets;
- bedding, with cushions/shams, bedsheets, blankets, bedspreads, duvet covers, quilts, curtains;
- children bedroom, with cribs, bedspreads, cushions, bedsheets, ponchos, pajama bags;
- Bathroom, with bathtowels and bathrobes.
The offerings are completed with fashion limited edition accessories such as handbags, belts and shoes, ideal for corporate gifts.
Each product can be finished and embellished by skilled handcrafted artisans with hemstitch, embroideries and laces.
The main strength of the company is the capacity to offer a sartorial service significantly customized and distinguished, by creating original solutions for home décor and design, capable of satisfying the most demanding clients.
Busatti has a commercial network with a numerous stores in Italy in addition to many countries around the world.