Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (hereinafter the "Privacy Code") and in relation to personal data:
- who will notify us during the registration and use of the Services offered on the www.busatti.com website
- who will voluntarily communicate to us in the context of conducting mutual economic activity;
we inform you of the following:
1. Personal data may be processed, also through the use of IT and telematic procedures, in addition to paper, while ensuring security and confidentiality, for the following purposes:
- A. To comply, in general, with the obligations of law, regulation, community legislation. Normally, this includes the management of billing and payments that require the processing of data: Company name (or name and surname) of the person concerned, address, social security number, VAT number, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, bank details (ABI, CAB, number of C / C) etc .;
- B. For the performance of activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the Services;
- C. To perform statistical analysis, market research and economic analysis;
2. The subjects that can access your personal data are:
- A. Employees / collaborators / temporary workers of the company appointed for processing by designation of the Holder or according to the tasks defined by the area they belong to (production, administration, commercial, legal, IT, personnel management, marketing, etc.).
- B. The manager or the data processors designated optionally by the Data Controller.
- C. Furthermore, pursuant to Article 24 of the Privacy Code, Busatti S.r.l. can communicate personal data to:to. Companies controlled or connected to Busatti S.r.l .;b. Third parties in charge of carrying out activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the Services.
3. Your personal data may be transferred abroad in accordance with and within the limits of art. 42 of the Privacy Code for the execution of activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the Services.
4. Your data on paper and computer / electronic support are kept at the owner's office.
5. The Code, in art. 7, gives the interested party specific rights regarding personal data. Therefore it can:
- A. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- B. obtain the indication:to. the origin of personal data;b. of the purposes and methods of processing;c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;d. of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;is. the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- C. obtain:to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- D. oppose, in whole or in part:to. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;b. to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.c. The rights referred to in art. 7 are exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager, also through a designated person or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The appropriate request will be provided with appropriate feedback without delay.
6. Busatti S.r.l. it will not be able to proceed with the complete provision of the Services, or in any case carry out its activity if the non-conferring, even partial, of the personal data requested is found:
- A. for completing the registration form for access to the Services or without consent to the processing of personal data.
- B.for conducting mutual economic activity;
7. The data controller is Busatti S.r.l., with registered office in Via Mazzini, 14, 52031 Anghiari (AR).
8. The Data Processor, optionally designated, is the pro-tempore Director, Via Mazzini, 14, 52031 Anghiari (AR) tel. 0575 788013, Fax 0575 789819, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The identity of the designated managers can be known by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or, if unavailable, by requesting the Data Controller.
9. The person responsible for exercising the rights referred to in Article 7 is the pro-tempore Director, Via Mazzini, 14, 52031 Anghiari (AR) tel. 0575 788013, fax 0575 789819, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org